Light/going off at a tangent

From: ian (i.) gorlick (igorlick@bnr.ca)
Date: Mon 26 Feb 1996 - 23:37:00 EET

Colin Watson proposes a TAN function for the bending of light:

EEK!!
What have I started?!
The Sky Dome ironed flat into the Sky Plane! The math makes sense, but I hope
your function for the bending of light is wrong. If it is that extreme then we
will have some trouble. EG. How does Yelm get to the underworld if he is
travelling across a plane parallel to the surface world?

(Though, I do like the flat surface world appearing spherical.)

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #410

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.