New Lolon Gospel #2

From: Harald Smith (617) 724-9843 (SMITHH@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU)
Date: Tue 27 Feb 1996 - 23:22:00 EET

  At long last, I have completed New Lolon Gospel #2 and it is heading off
  to the printer this week. This issue again centers on Imther (big
  surprise), this time with a look at the merchants of Imther (including
  trade routes and the cult of Lokarma, the Imtherian goddess of trade)
  and assorted pieces and stories on Imther's tricksters.

  For those who desire a campaign background, issue 2 includes the first
  part of the Imther Campaign (based on my own current house campaign),
  describing the establishment of Amber Fort, a colony along the border of
  Imther and Balazar. There are a few more stories from the
  Lightbringer's and Jannisor mythic cycles in this issue as well. Total
  size is 64 pages and the cost is $6.

  You can order directly from myself or (when the copies get there) from
  Wizard's Attic (1-800-213-1493).

  If you wish to order direct, send a check to:

  Harald Smith
  31 Coleman Road
  Groveland, MA 01834-1022

  For you overseas people, I have distributors in both Australia (Andrew
  Bean) and Europe (Ingo Tschinke in Germany). I am working on
  distribution for the UK and should have something worked out in the next
  two weeks. If you need addresses for these contacts, please let me
  know.

  Harald