Re: +Sever Spirit and undead

From: Robert McArthur (mcarthur@fit.qut.edu.au)
Date: Thu 29 Feb 1996 - 17:50:34 EET

Sandy as usual has some good tactics, makes me think he is/was a wargamer...
> Remember, everyone in the hill country knows about Sever
> Spirit and its prowess. Nobody has to walk into it unprepared.

I'd like to know how other people play the characters, and NPCs, knowledge
about the internals of other cults. OK, all Orlanthi can do things with the
wind and thunderbolt etc. All StormBull go Berserk. In "Smell of a Rat"
the characters were talking about disruption as though the spell was known
to everyone, everyone (except the newby) knew what it did, they knew about
overcoming other people power etc. How many people play this? Does it make
your campaigns more or less interesting?

Do the characters know that shield 3 will stop a normal server spirit?

Sigh, I'll just keep coming up with these questions until I get to run/play
in a game myself again...

Robert McArthur