Coder Personality Traits

From: MOBTOTRM@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Thu 29 Feb 1996 - 06:09:36 EET

G'day all,

Spring (summer?) cleaning my hard drive, I came across this, which was wrote
for reference as part of my Lunar Coders stuff in Strangers in Prax. As
I would never want to play RQ again without the addition of Personality Traits
(at first I thought they would stifle roleplay but after many months of
playing Pendragon I see the reverse is true), here they are for the Coders:

Count Julan - Leader of the Coders

04 Chaste/Lustful 16
13 Energetic/Lazy 07
06 Forgiving/Vengeful 14
14 Generous/Selfish 06
18 Honest/Deceitful 02
17 Just/Arbitrary 03
11 Merciful/Cruel 09
10 Modest/Proud 10
04 Pious/Worldly 16
13 Prudent/Reckless 07
16 Temperate/Indulgent 04
09 Trusting/Suspicious 11
19 Valorous/Cowardly 01

Passions
Loyalty - Coders 22
Loyalty - Lunar Empire 19
Love - Lunar Way 16
Love - Anderida/Johana 13

*Julan has a Chivalry bonus, if you use this rule.

_______________

Princess Anderida of Raibanth - Priestess of Seven Mothers

18 Chaste/Lustful 02
12 Energetic/Lazy 08
18 Forgiving/Vengeful 02
19 Generous/Selfish 01
16 Honest/Deceitful 04
09 Just/Arbitrary 11
19 Merciful/Cruel 01
13 Modest/Proud 07
08 Pious/Worldly 12
16 Prudent/Reckless 04
05 Temperate/Indulgent 15
16 Trusting/Suspicious 04
16 Valorous/Cowardly 04

Passions
Loyalty - Coders 21
Loyalty - Lunar Empire 19
Love - Lunar Way 16
Love - Johana 23

*Anderida has a Religious bonus, if use this rule.

_______________

Nose Ring - 'Healed ' Danfive Xaron

20 Chaste/Lustful 00
18 Energetic/Lazy 02
18 Forgiving/Vengeful* 02
17 Generous/Selfish 03
19 Honest/Deceitful 01
04 Just/Arbitrary 16
19 Merciful/Cruel* 01
14 Modest/Proud 06
16 Pious/Worldly 04
08 Prudent/Reckless 12
15 Temperate/Indulgent 05
03 Trusting/Suspicious 17
19 Valorous/Cowardly 01

*reverse these if Nose Ring suffers mental collapse
after trauma (eg. Anderida is killed, badly mistreated, etc.)

Passions
Loyalty - Coders 32
Loyalty - Lunar Empire 27
Love - Danfive Xaron Cult 29
Love - Anderida 23
Hate - Chaos 16

______________

Maculus the Monitor - Sorceror

07 Chaste/Lustful 13
19 Energetic/Lazy 01
04 Forgiving/Vengeful 16
04 Generous/Selfish 16
14 Honest/Deceitful 06
03 Just/Arbitrary 17
04 Merciful/Cruel 16
02 Modest/Proud 18
03 Pious/Worldly 17
08 Prudent/Reckless 12
03 Temperate/Indulgent 17
04 Trusting/Suspicious 16
09 Valorous/Cowardly 11

Passions
Loyalty - Coders 19
Loyalty - Lunar Empire 11
Love - Anderida 15
Hate - Cult of Immortality 26

_______________

Eslas the Tracker - Pentian

08 Chaste/Lustful 12
17 Energetic/Lazy 03
05 Forgiving/Vengeful 15
09 Generous/Selfish 11
12 Honest/Deceitful 08
11 Just/Arbitrary 09
08 Merciful/Cruel 12
17 Modest/Proud 03
13 Pious/Worldly 07
16 Prudent/Reckless 04
12 Temperate/Indulgent 08
06 Trusting/Suspicious 14
16 Valorous/Cowardly 04

Passions
Loyalty - Coders 20
Loyalty - Lunar Empire 17
Love - The Lunar Way 15
Love - Julan 15

_______________

P.S. Just flicking through SiP I note that I wrote that compared to Nose
Ring, Maculus is "short with a bald head gleaming in the sunlight". He
obviously had cast Diminish SIZ that day [pretty good effort, considering he
doesn't know it!]

Cheers

MOB

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #413