Mermen tactics 2

From: DAVISON Nick (Nick.Davison@nri.org)
Date: Wed 01 May 1996 - 21:08:49 EEST

To be honest I had already thought of using sea monsters to intimidate
ships crews. I was thinking of more subtle (and less expensive in terms
of Rune/Divine Magic) methods.

How about fouling the rudder with seaweed (which I did in my campaign),
drilling a hole in the ship or capsizing a ships boat?

Throwing some cargo into the sea might just ruin it. Come to think of it
what tribute would be useful to mermen? Items such as pearls that
landlubbers had unjustly stolen from the sea?. Alternatively goods that
they cannot easily produce underwater inside or outside their air filled
domes?

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #524

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.