Big Sword out there with *267%* Head Butt? Butt?

From: Aden Steinke (Aden_Steinke@uow.edu.au)
Date: Thu 02 May 1996 - 06:54:35 EEST

Hi All

MOB rhetorically asks...

>Y'mean there's some other Guy with a Big Sword out there with *267%* Head
>Butt?

Lots I hope, since I had one in that region in our RQII campaign, all it took
was @8 years of playing, often 12+ hours a week in a fairly contact rich (dare
I say exceedingly contact wealthy Jimmie?) campaign and an extremely good
attack bonus to keep those increases running :).

Aden
aka Bruce the Broo (still wandering around Prax)

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #528

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.