Re: Bellex Maximus

From: Loren Miller (loren@wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu 02 May 1996 - 22:27:25 EEST

Nick Brooke <100270.337@CompuServe.COM> writes:

> Other PCs in Chris's game included Jar-eel the Razoress, the Red
> Emperor, Beat-Pot Aelwrin, the Red Dancer of Power, Great Sister,
> Tatius the Bright, and others of their ilk. Lucky old me, I got to
> play the Red Admiral...

Jolly Good, Nick old toff. Would you do the right thing for empire
and friends and have Chris jot off the stats of these characters so
we can compare them to the big, bad Humakti O of recent digest
infamy?

- --
Loren Miller <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>
Life at the water's edge is the real life for men and women, and penguins