HeroQuest Roolz

From: Loren Miller (loren@wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri 03 May 1996 - 01:25:23 EEST

Doyle Wayne Ramos-Taverner asks if anybody is working on HQ roolz.
I'm not, but I am working occasionally on GoonQuest 2 roolz, and
since I hope that GQ2 is usable for characters of all possible power
levels, I hope that it does include HeroQuest roolz.

Note that things like the side-effects of an affinity for Death that
I mentioned wrt big O are part of the HeroQuest story as I see it.
Also note that I expect to change the magic system so much that it
is almost unrecognisable as a RQ related thing, so that it combines
better with the HeroQuest system which should be, IMO, the source of
all magic in Glorantha.

- --
Loren Miller <http://hops.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren>
Life at the water's edge is the real life for men and women, and penguins