which cult are you?

From: David Cake (davidc@cs.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Fri 03 May 1996 - 11:56:10 EEST

        And now for something of a more personal and chatty nature. In
conversation with my housemate last night, we talked about why we like
playing various RPGs. One of the things that came up was that most people
who are big RQ fans seem to have a favourite cult. Not necessarily one that
they play all the time, but one that they really identify with, whose moral
code is one they want to explore, that they find inspiring. We talked about
the favourites of some of our friends (we didn't need to ask), including
some people that a few people will know from RQDU. Matt Fosters (Thufir
TwoSword in HOTB) is Humakt. Martin Kings is Orlanth. Mine is probably the
Red Goddess, though I have only recently become a full convert.
        So - does anyone else feel the same way - that they have particular
cults that they find really inspiring?

        Cheers

                David

PS I feel that Martins Crim and Laurie are mistaken. I believe Martin King
to be the true holder of the Martin rune. Those of you who met him at RQDU
may agree with me - I feel if there was to be only one, he would be the
one, by size and strength if need be.