Esrolia

From: Tom Zunder (Troll@nochet.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 02 May 1996 - 21:02:50 EEST

Briefly.

To join send a mail with

subscribe esrola

in the body text.

May I welcome one and all to the list, which has been a little quiet.

Secondly, I think that we need to build a very different view of Esrolite
culture from a male view to a Earth culture, fertility and female one.

A draft of a view of Esrola influenced by myself, David Hall, N Brooke and
MOB is available at my Web site or by ftp.

http://www.io.com/~troll/esrola/esrola.html
ftp.io.com /pub/usr/u/uspmm/esrola

- --
Tom Zunder