Re: Onslaught Debate, etc.

From: TimTorres@aol.com
Date: Fri 03 May 1996 - 19:30:57 EEST

Well, I've been behind on reading the digest for some time, and it seems I
have missed a wonderful "debate" (kind of like calling ice hockey a game!).
 Nils says it's a stupid debate, but I wish I had followed it from the
beginning. That's what makes RQers special. They actually take these
discussions seriously. Keep up the good work everyone.

David, I've always had a special place in my heart for Humakt, as well as my
own creations (who doesn't).

And fireworks from the Martins . . . what a blast!~

Tim