Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #537

From: Andrew Raphael (raphael@research.canon.com.au)
Date: Mon 06 May 1996 - 04:08:10 EEST

"Carlson, Pam" <carlsonp@wdni.com> writes:

>> what _really_ does happen to people or things swallowed
>> by tricksters using the Big Swallow? Where do they go?

>Great question. How about:
> - they fall out of the sky in random places, near or very far away
> - they appear buried in the earth

Hey, Rokari! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.
Again? That trick never works!

I'd say the trickster has to go for a Big Spit later. Talk to Eurmal on
the Big White Telephone. Drive the Porcelain Bus. Do a Technicolour Yawn.

- --
Andrew Raphael <raphael@research.canon.com.au>
        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #540

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.