Kallyr Starbrow

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Mon 06 May 1996 - 10:57:14 EEST

Mike Cule:
==========

>Does anyone have any info about the career of Kallyr Starbrow, the forgotten
>Hero of the Liberation of Sartar? [...] I can't seem to find anything on the
>specific point I'm seeking: her early Heroquesting especially how she gained
>the Starbrow and became the lover of Polestar.

Wyrms Footprints p103:

'She is known to have visited a Star in her Heroquest, gaining a marvellous
magic crystal in doing so which holds power and spells, and can lead her (or
her soul) back to that star anytime'.

This is in 1613 when she was not yet Queen of the Kheldron Tribe (but next
in line). She is also a famous warrior and Wind Voice. The 'Starbrow'
according to the picture on p86 is merely a star tattooed on her forehead.

>I seem to remember a reference somewhere to her once having spat in the face
>of an angel: or am I confusing her with someone else?

I think that was Bina Bang (Blue Moon Mistress Race) who once spat in
Yelmalio's eye.

- --Peter Metcalfe