misc bits

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Mon 06 May 1996 - 15:50:31 EEST

Chris Pearce:
> It seems that the original heroes had many strong feminine characters
> (Ernalda, Eiritha, Chalana Arroy), but the current crop (that I have heard
> about on this list) are a very fractious bunch.

        The first thought that crossed my mind is that the Hero Wars is no
place for non-violent Heros. The second was Jar-eel's famous debates vs the
White Moonies - sounds sort of non-violent to me (though the debates could
break down into violence, I suppose).
        I saw some responses re Sartar, Hon-Eel, etc. Do they qualify as
part of the 'recent crop'? Then what about Malkion, and Hoom-hoolbiktu
(spelling way off/Pamaltean hero)? There are probably a Kralori non-violent
hero or two somewhere in their history, but I am not well versed on that
realm. (Maybe the Emperors?)

                Andrew