Trickster Swallows but Doesn't Digest

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Tue 07 May 1996 - 10:32:11 EEST

Martin Crim:
============

>I don't think anybody in Glorantha knows what happens to something
>which has been Swallowed, or if they do, they're not telling.

I just found the reference I was looking for: Troll Gods 'Minaryth
Purple's Troll Facts Number Three: The Gods and Magic of the Uzko'.
It quotes in the appendix of Geolgin's report of the testimony of
a trickster who uses Swallow to devour a Dead Trollkin (as well as
the Eating Board it was nailed to). He then feels the body inside
him and then later vomits it up for Geolgin. It's unclear whether
he used a seperate spell to do so. If he hadn't vomited the enlo
up, my guess is that he would be rather full for the next couple
of weeks as his 'food' is slowly digested.

- --Peter Metcalfe