EVERWAY STYLE HEROQUEST

From: Mike Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue 07 May 1996 - 17:00:22 EEST

Yep, I had the very same thought about how to use Everway mechanics in a
Gloranthan HeroQuest. I've worked out most of how to use a deck to moderate

HQ activities and I was asking about Kallyr because I'd like to run a version
of her first Quest as a test at Convulsion.

- --
Mike Cule

Actor and Genius.
AKA Theophilus, Prince-Archbishop of the Far Isles
(Arms: Purpure, an open book proper, without clasps. On the dexter page the
Greek letter Alpha or. On the sinister page the letter Omega of the same.
Motto: nulla spes sit in resistendo.)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society:
Better living through pan-medieval anachronisms.