Re: The Silent Prophet

From: Sandy Petersen (sandyp@idgecko.idsoftware.com)
Date: Sun 12 May 1996 - 02:25:46 EEST

Peter M. speciously remarks:
> Elassi the Stiffler declared himself a prophet and launched a
campaign of >conquest. He popularised a debased form of Silence
worship.
        I fail to see what this has to do with the Silent Prophet
or the vast majority of the Silenced. Anything can be debased, and
the original query was who were some non-violent heroquesters.
        My reply was "the silent prophet and his cult". Elassi's
Silencers were heretics and apostates from the original way.

>Perhaps you could tell us the real story behind the War against Silence?
        After QUAKE is done.

Sandy