Gloranthan CCG?

From: David Hall (100116.2616@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Sun 12 May 1996 - 20:34:16 EEST

Tim Ellis mused on a Gloranthan CCG.

Yes, the thought has crossed my mind! The Mythos Adventures could be adapted to
become Heroquest paths so that the game would be mythic and finally introduce HQ
to the masses.

But, is there enough demand to warrant the investment needed to produce such a
game? Mythos required a lot of up front investors at a minimum of $50K a pop.

>(Go on David, admit it, you've always wanted to give away a
>free, limited edition Gloranthan Trading card with ToTRM haven't you.)

If you'll pay for it! Or are there any big lottery winners out there?!

Cheers,

David Hall

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #560

electronic retrieval.