Engineers

From: ANDOVER@delphi.com
Date: Tue 14 May 1996 - 02:38:30 EEST

Lewis Jardine writes:

Dwarfs are technologically innovative, they are engineers, they are
from the same background as the majority of the RPers that I know. Now
whether this is true or not I would be interested to find out what the
percentage of engineers/computer freaks to arts and languages people
there are in roleplaying.

As one of the latter, I would guess that most role-players are the former --
judging by such matters as spelling, writing style, knowledge base, etc.
Jim Chapin