Brithini Kills, and Petersen Fame

From: David Cheng (drcheng@stern.nyu.edu)
Date: Sat 11 May 1996 - 03:14:51 EEST

I shouldn't even be posting this, but I can't help it...

Lewis Jardine gives stats on Brithini, Iron Dwards & KoWers.
I personally think the 'average' Brithini Horals have, maybe, 700% skill in
a whole bunch of weapons. As evidence I point to Stafford's public
readings of _Arkatsaga_, and the descriptions of how effectively a literal
handful of Horals can butcher hundreds of opposing troops.

In Dragon Pass terms, I think I would give Arrolanit 3 or 4 counters with
combat strength (10), meaning they're so small they don't count in
stacking.

To see how our beloved Sandy's fame is spreading, please check out the May
13th issue of _Time_, page 2. He's the bald one lying on his stomach,
front and center (of course ;-).

*David Cheng