Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #566

From: Ramos-Tavener, Doyle Wayne (st670@Jetson.UH.EDU)
Date: Tue 14 May 1996 - 22:18:50 EEST

David Cake sez:

> And as for producing a set to give me away with Tales - I'm sure
>some cheap and shoddy versions could be whipped out on a colour photocopier
>or printer at less than ruinous expense - I even have some access to these
>wonders of the modern age myself. For that matter, whats wrong with simple
>black and white art for a fan audience production? I'm sure we could come
>up with a classier production than the Credo cards, and enough of us bought
>that.

You know, this is an incredibly good idea. The game has locations, adventure
cards (Heroquest paths), Monsters (which in a Gloranthan Hero plane setting
could be termed conflicts). The Heroquest paths could be the basic
"religious" Cult orientated paths, which could then be abandoned, for a more
exploratory, self-defined path, etc. Whoa. I am getting ahead of my self.
Charlie Krank, designer of Mythos, has posted a discription of Mythos on AOL
and on the Chaosium homepage. If you you read these I think you'll begin to
see the possibilities. So much for the superiority of TTRP. :)

thanks

Doyle