Names again

From: Nils Weinander (niwe@ppvku.ericsson.se)
Date: Wed 15 May 1996 - 12:55:09 EEST

Erik:
>Thus this is merely the example of a Godess Switch attempt on this
>list that has been most daring, most dependent on research ("Ah! Nils
>Weinander is merely the Swedish aspect of Nick Brooke!") and most
>likely to fail. Have you accquired a cheesy grin lately, Nils? :-)

You are right of course. I have just survived a God Learner experiment.
Now, the question is, why did the switch fail?

As to cheesy grins, no I don't think so. The only physical resemblance
between me and Nich that I can think od is that we both have dark hair.

Nils W | Here we are!
Office: niwe@einku.ericsson.se | We sail on a ship made of dreams.
Home: nilsw@ibm.net