Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #564

From: Sandy Petersen (sandyp@idgecko.idsoftware.com)
Date: Thu 16 May 1996 - 03:12:02 EEST

Nick B.
>PS to Sandy: do you have any RQ stats for the Red Vadeli beyond
those in PB:G?
>Without those, I'd have assumed they weren't human-normal...

Yes. I don't roll up Red Vadeli as PCs of course. I play that the
performance of appalling deeds raises their characteristics and so
they're all basically at species max --

TYPICAL RED VADELI
STR 18 Agility Skills: 95
CON 18 Weapon Skills: 95
SIZ 18 Adept Sorcerer
INT 18 Sub-Varieties --
POW 21 Scout: 95 in Stealth & Perception skills
DEX 27 Shock Troop: STR 36, CON 36, SIZ 21
APP 27 Magician: Magus, INT 21, POW 28

Sandy P.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #570

electronic retrieval.