Gloranthan Scenarios

From: Curtis Taylor (vingkot@mothra.pomona.edu)
Date: Sun 19 May 1996 - 02:30:13 EEST

David Dunham writes in Glorantha Digest V2 #573:

>BTW, someone recently asked me why I don't have scenarios
>at my GloranthanWeb site
><http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> -- the reason
>is that nobody's sent me any.

De-lurking for the moment...

I have a short Gloranthan solo scenario at my web site:

http://mothra.pomona.edu/~vingkot/

I was inspired to write this scenario by Sandy Petersen's solo
adventure printed in Different Worlds magazine a long time ago.

Re-lurking...

- --->Curtis Taylor

The stars are right! Rising from the husk of an annihilated CPU and a
burnt out monitor, Quadthulu returns to the net.

Have your Elder Sign ready and send your curses to
<Vingkot@mothra.pomona.edu>.