Evidence?

From: Michael Raaterova (michael.raaterova.7033@student.uu.se)
Date: Tue 21 May 1996 - 22:30:29 EEST

Dominic claims:

> (and don't give me any of that new age campbell 'god with thousand
>faces' crap, because it just isn't supported by archaeological or
>anthropological evidence in ANY way, trust me)

Archeological and anthropological evidence don't support anything, because
there is no evidence. There is only neutral data which the incomplete mind
tries to interpret, creating simulacra of times past. We don't _know_
anything about the past - we only _believe_ a lot of things.

So don't give me any of that old age naive absolutist crap, because it just
isn't supported by sociological experience in ANY way, trust me.

Welcome to the fray, Dominic.

Valete

- -------
Michael Raaterova <Sig omitted on legal advise>