Re: cthulhu mythos in glorantha

From: Loren Miller (loren@hops.wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue 21 May 1996 - 21:32:33 EEST

I can't answer Dom's deeper Cthulhu Mythos questions, but I do know of
a cave in a swamp with a hunting horror locked inside it. In my
campaign, this was in the Sozganjio, but I'm looking for a better
unused coastal marsh area to place that old campaign in, since the
Sozganjio turns out to be vastly different than I had assumed at the
time. Speaking of game miscegenation, did I ever mention all the
demons from the Arduin Grimoire that also dwelt in the marshes, with
their cool "rot," "poison," "acid," "lightning," "paralysis" and
"turn-to-stone" attacks? Horrid creatures!

- --
Loren Miller <loren@wharton.upenn.edu>
Working my butt off and wishing I had the time and the equipment to
sit down.

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #582

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.