Ducks and Delecti

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Thu 23 May 1996 - 02:05:21 EEST

Dominic McNamara:
=================

>I considered what it would be like if they were 5 feet tall
>and armed with broadswords - i shall never underestimate the skills of a
>duck again (i hope delecti turns them all into zombie-fodder!!!!). naah,
>i like em really.

Maybe it was just the group I play with, but whenever I played a full
game of Dragon Pass, Delecti was always allied by the Sartarites who
invariably sent duck skirmishers to speak to him. Of course, I'm
thinking now that Delecti's probably sick of waterfowl by now and that
he can really only be allied by sending human troops...

- --Peter Metcalfe