Vadeli

From: MOBTOTRM@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au
Date: Thu 23 May 1996 - 12:45:44 EEST

G'day all,

______
Vadeli

David Cake, proud wearer of the DR&S (with oak leaves and bar):

>I also like MOBs theory, that while most of us speak of giving part
>of our life to our children, only the Vadeli have worked out how to get it
>back!

I like theory too, but I can't claim it as mine. I think this suggestion
originally came from the deranged mind of Nick Brooke (where else?).

But while I'm on the Vadeli, I'd like to know more about 'em. The cheap 'n
cheesy metaphor for me is that they are like the Ferengi in Star Trek
(the Brown Vadeli, anyway). At least, this would be my quick answer to
someone unfamiliar with Glorantha if I was GMing a tournament. Beyond
that, I'm athinkin'...

MOB