Big Bad Psycho Humakt

From: David Bpatright (david@dboat.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 23 May 1996 - 20:11:47 EEST

I am sorry this is a bit out of date. I just noticed my mailer was
not sending anything out.

Surely goods are shaped by the cults that follow them. Therefore
Orlanthi clans need a warrior cult to defend them. Therefore their
cult shapes Humakt into this stand up guy who will use his last drop
to help his people. Where as decadent empire has its cult shaped by
its leaders, who could probably find a use for God(dess) who will
turn the earth red with blood. IMO of course.