Re: Glorantha Digest V2 #586

From: Paul_Stolar_at_Waseca@epccmail.itron.com
Date: Fri 24 May 1996 - 01:02:21 EEST

- ------------------------------

From: D M McNamara <D.M.McNamara@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 11:52:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: More inane stuff

3. Can you think of any more duck martial arts? 'Quackjohn' in apple lane
had the deadly art of 'quack-fu.' oh, the hours we spent talking with him
about his 'mighty skills' and sniggering behind our shields. We thought
of another...'tae kwon duck.'
  Ducks are deadly fiends....during my undergrad years i was at york uni,
which is infested by billions of quacking ducks. Stepping off the path
was fatal - one was mobbed by huge hordes of quacking, starving
waterfowl. I considered what it would be like if they were 5 feet tall
and armed with broadswords - i shall never underestimate the skills of a
duck again (i hope delecti turns them all into zombie-fodder!!!!). naah,
i like em really.

     You really must look at the Uleria priest. Some of her skills are
     greater than 100%. Guess what, she can split her "attack."

     Paul Stolar