eating gorp

From: Carl Fink (carlf@panix.com)
Date: Sat 25 May 1996 - 19:40:07 EEST

I suspect that eating gorp would be possible for trolls, but bad for
their teeth, like humans eating potato chips.

I don't think anyone else has mentioned that consuming Chaos (and
consuming in general) is the great ability of the Uz. Which hero was
it who tore the heart from chaos and consumed it, thus giving trolls
their power against chaos?

I my old RQ3 campaign, one Trickster learned the sorcery spell of
Form/Set Gorp. He was planning to start a franchise system selling
Gorp Gum.

Did Brian Curley restart the Elmal/Yelmalio war again? IMG there is
no Elmal, of course.
- --
Carl Fink carlf@panix.com madscientist@genie.com
Dueling Modems, Inc. http://www.sfrt.com/sfrt/

". . . stories have to end. It's what gives them meaning." -Neil Gaiman