Beware of Vadeli bearing Swords

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Sun 26 May 1996 - 05:40:01 EEST

Sandy Petersen:
===============

Me>>I would have thought the Vadeli way was set down Pre-Storm thus
>>by your theory, the Browns would be freely able to use swords.

> Except that there weren't any swords Pre-Storm for them to use.

Neither were there any crossbows but the Brown Vadeli seem to be
quite happy in using them nowadays. I understood the essense of
your restrictions to be that the Browns were forbidden any weapons
that were around in the Old Days (ie Bows, Spears, Axes, Mauls and
Flails) and that any weapons they nowadays use are technological
inventions not covered by Vadel's proclaimations...

- --Peter Metcalfe