rune effects

From: Martin Crim (mcrim@erols.com)
Date: Sun 26 May 1996 - 03:45:42 EEST

Jim Chapin wrote in v2 #596:
>Rune effects: After ML's nice description of the effects of being
>around a possessor of the death rune, I asked for suggestions about
>similar effects of being around holders of other runes, but no one
>answered. Any one carer to take a shot?

A Uleria High Priestess trails a wonderful perfume which causes
lightheadedness and mild euphoria. If she is heroically-inclined, she
spreads love and lust wherever she goes (even if carried inside a
palanquin). Plants and animals perk up in her presence, men (and even
women) become gentle and amorous.

A trickster hero-wannabe would have weird stuff happening to him all the
time. He'd cough, and out'd pop a frog. He pulls rabbits from his hat
without meaning or wanting to. His luck is all fantabulously good and
horrifreakingbly bad. Don't stand next to him, as the barrel that falls off
the roof and misses him may land on you.

- --Martin Crim