Uz classification of Aldryami

From: Tim Ellis (tim@timellis.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun 26 May 1996 - 20:46:28 EEST

Way back ages ago, during the discussion on the martial strength or
otherwise of Esrolia, somebody (I forget who, sorry) postulated the
existence of Aldryami tied to the fields of grain. I meant to add this
message then, but I forgot, until a conversation today reminded me.

IMO Grain aldryami would be a type of pixie, even though grain isn't
technically a flower. I worked this outn using this simple piece of Uz
lore used to teach young trolls how to distinguish one foodstuff from
another.

        Type of plant Type of aldryami
        Step-on = Pixie
        Trip-over = Runner
        Walk-Into = Elf

| Tim Ellis EMail tim@timellis.demon.co.uk |
| Curiosity killed the cat - Why? What did it want to know? |