Internet communication

From: Martin Crim (mcrim@erols.com)
Date: Mon 27 May 1996 - 18:06:20 EEST

Erik Sieurin writes:

>All the post was littered with IMG (In My Glorantha, or In
>My Game).

Sure, and I respect that. Doesn't mean I can't comment on what's IMG.

>I'm somewhat curious, though, why you sound ANGRY when
>you kick my stuff? Probably just the Internet fooling me.

Yes. Damnably hard to criticize something without sounding that way, and
smiley faces, I've come to realize, don't work. What other people do in
their Gloranthas is of no concern to me, but the shared vision is of some
concern.

- --Martin Crim

P.S. Past tense of come is came.