illumination

From: David Cake (davidc@cs.uwa.edu.au)
Date: Fri 31 May 1996 - 07:17:21 EEST

>Comprehension of this is one step towards both RuneQuest Sight and
>the Kralori insight, both of which grant a deeper (but not clearer)
>understanding of the cosmos than Illumination.

        IMHO Illumination is more about a deeper understanding of your own
situation and your own self rather than the cosmos as large. I don't know
about Insight (perhaps Sandy mentioned it just to tantalise us...), but I
suspect the RQ Sight gives understanding of the cosmos, but little
understanding of the self.

        Cheers

                David