Re: Arkat and the God Learners

From: Kevin Rose (vladt@interaccess.com)
Date: Fri 31 May 1996 - 18:22:08 EEST

 (David Dunham) wrote

> As I recall, the God Learners destroyed the Cult of Arkat because it was in
> their way; one of its main missions was to protect the HeroQuest paths, and
> the God Learners didn't want them protected.

I've seem to remember that the Silver Alliance set out to destroy the cult
of Arkat because they were offended by it and considered it evil, not
because it was in their way. The creators of the Silver Alliance would
probably not have been very impressed by what their descendents and
inheritors did.

Kevin