Notice of web page downtime

From: Staffan Tjernstrom (100303.141@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Wed 02 Oct 1996 - 01:25:33 EEST

Just popping out from lurk land to let people know that due to an as yet
unidentified problem during an upload, my RQ pages have completely disappeared
into thin air from the server... assuming Compuserve/Ourworld get their act
together, I'll upload them again from my master system on my return to the UK on
or about 19 Oct. Apologies for any inconvenience caused....

Staffan 'Harry Bushtill' Tj.

"When in Capitol, do as the Lunars, so when in Tink... be eccentric!"