Lunar Pantheon

From: Doug Sim (DougSim@msn.com)
Date: Tue 01 Oct 1996 - 23:31:14 EEST

I've played Runequest now on and of for the best part of 8 years but Ive never
been able to find a concise version of the lunar pantheon. Im told there was
such a beast many years ago when things were still in print.
I would be
gratefull if some one out there could give a brief account of the major ones.
Ive got plenty of stuff on Prax and Sartar where Ive based my campaign but the
invading Moon is still a mystery. Which is great as a player but now im
running it its abit too much ad lib for me.

Thanks Doug

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #216

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.