Boldhome

From: Jane Williams (janewill@mail.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Wed 02 Oct 1996 - 22:22:07 EEST

Things seem to have gone a bit quiet recently (with the exception of
Gim Gim - brilliant!). Let's see who can come up with a bit of
Gloranthan trivia for me. In KoS p135 (and probably many other
places), we are told that Boldhome was built overnight, fulfilling an
ancient prophecy. What was the prophecy?

BTW, I've just changed to using Pegasus rather than Eudora as my mal
package: if there any problems then my apologies.
Jane Williams: jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm