Genertela's Far East

From: Anthony Bushell (Anthony.Bushell@anu.edu.au)
Date: Fri 11 Oct 1996 - 02:40:04 EEST

        I was wondering if anyone can help me with information on the far
east of Genertela, in particular the lands of Teshnos, Trowjang, Fanzai, and
the Fethlon forest. I have the information from the Genertela Book but
would like to hear of anything else that anyone may have encountered.

Thanks
                Anthony

        I can be contacted at
                        Anthony.Bushell@anu.edu.au