Do you have expierence with Ralios?

From: Ingo Tschinke (tschinke@nord.de)
Date: Fri 11 Oct 1996 - 11:09:34 EEST

Hi,

I will do in the near future (i.e. next year) a special ralios issue of
Tradetalk. Therefore I'm searching for adventures and articles about this
special theme.

The content of this issue will be until now:
- - a description of Tiskos by Paolo Guccione
- - a description of Kustria by Ingo Tschinke
- - the Boristi church by Ingo Tschinke, Sandy Petersen and Peter Metcalfe
- - the chaos monks by Peter Metcalfe
- - the estali Church by Joerg Baumgartner
- - the easter Ralios orlanthi by David Dunham

If anybody has some good ideas for these issue, let me know please. I would
be pleased to get some more stuff about the trolls of Ralios, the
dragonewts, the telmori or about other countries of Ralios.

If you want to discuss some speial matters you are welcome.

Cheers

Ingo
RuneQuest - Society Ingo Tschinke
tschinke@nordwest.de Schevemoorer Landstr. 33