Glorantha Con 6 Announcement

From: Dennis Hoover (us001363@interramp.com)
Date: Sat 12 Oct 1996 - 22:19:08 EEST

We the organizers of Glorantha Con 6, James Polk and Dennis Hoover, regret to
announce that we will be unable to organize and host a convention in January
of 1998. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone,
and we hope that someone else will step forward to organize the next
convention after Victoria.

I, James (as opposed to Claudius), have been presented with a number of
business opportunities which will take a significant portion of my time. As a
result, I will not be able to put in the time and effort required to work on
a convention.

I (Dennis) have no convention-organizing experience, and I do not believe I
could continue alone without James' experience. Should anyone else consider
organizing a convention in the US Mid-Atlantic region in the next couple of
years, I would be interested in lending a hand.

Sincerely,

Dennis Hoover (dhoover@interramp.com
James Polk (bibishar@aol.com)

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #230