Female Sun Deities.

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon 14 Oct 1996 - 22:33:10 EEST

I thought I ought to mention that on my Vormain the Sun God is female in
imitation of the Japanese original. It gives a sense of seperation of the
Vormaini from all other Gloranthan cultures.

Not that the players are paying any attention to my carefully outlined cultural
stuff in the mad rush to get hold of the Black Glass Sword (one of the Three
Weapons of Talor). Oh well, time to drop some ninjas on them and at least get
them involved in the politics that way.

- --
Michael Cule
Actor and Genius

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles
Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.