Waste of Bandwidth

From: Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)
Date: Fri 18 Oct 1996 - 08:17:13 EEST

Pardon the intrusion, but I'm attempting to compile a list of books that
would be useful to dungeonmasters/ gamemasters/ referees/ people who run
RPGs. I'm primarily interested in books that are not written by
non-game-designers. It can be anything about any aspect of running a game,
from clip-art books to guides to designing alien societies, to floorplans of
famous buildings, to mythology guides.

I have a small list online at my web page, below, but I'm still interested
in knowing about books that you, as a gamer, have found useful to you.
Please check out my page and give me some feedback.

Thanks very much!
Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle@chrysalis.org)

NEW! Visit The Gamemaster's Bookshelf at
http://www.chrysalis.org/guyhoyle/
(In association with Amazon.com)
Revised October 17, 1996