Hi right back at you Lewis

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 17 Oct 1996 - 13:05:52 EEST

Lewis Jardine he say:

> Hi All & Mike Cule
>
> Mike how's the Duck doing???

If you mean Bonsai the Keet, his quest to return the Last Egg of Mother Duck
is currently waiting to restart.

> The Oceans Book exists in Draft form and I guess was designed to
> form part of the Glorantha box, which suffered severe downsizing.
>
> I am lucky enough to own it, but I would say that alot of its contents
> can be found elsewhere. If you have a specific question I'll be glad
> to look it up.

Hmm, could you give a brief summary of the info on Vormain and on the East
Isles. Especially the Keets!

- --
Michael Cule
Actor and Genius

AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop of the Far Isles
Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistando (Resistance is Uslesss)
Ask me about the Far Isles Medieval Society:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.