Re: Teshnos

From: nilsw@ibm.net
Date: Mon 21 Oct 1996 - 20:38:46 EEST

Peter M:
>The Morning (Solf) Caste do generally worship Somash on public
>occasions as well as Solf worship in the aforementioned temples.

I also think that the Morning caste is pretty miffed about having to
worship Solf which is seen as a spent force, so in my Teshnos they
primarily worship Calyz, which is
available to all castes (I think some radical Calyz priests even want

to include teh Night caste).

I'm also working on a piece on Teshnan "philosophy" which I hope to
finish some day.

Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind Home:
nilsw@ibm.net |
Office: nils@carasoft.se |
WWW: http://www.angelfire.com/pages1/nilsw/index.html

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #244