Somash in Sun County

From: Jane Williams (janewill@mail.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Wed 23 Oct 1996 - 22:34:14 EEST

I don't intend for one moment to argue will all you people who
obviously understand sun-worship so much better than I do. OTOH,
Peter's ideas on hazia and dresses are so dramatic that I'm reluctant
to abandon them. Could we not compromise? The objection seems to be
that Somash worship does not have the attributes described (hazia,
long hair, and so
on). Can someone name me a sun-deity who *does* have
these attributes? We can then use their name instead of that of
Somash, and everyone will be happy. At least, I will
be.
Jane Williams: jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
Web site at: homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/janehome.htm