Re: En Era In Your Question

From: Philip Hibbs (101621.1264@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Tue 29 Oct 1996 - 21:16:13 EET

>Is there a difference between the era before the instance when
>the Great Compromise was forged and the period after the Compromise?

There *was* no 'era' *before* the Compromise - there was *nothing* before the
compromise! The 'before' as we think of it is a mythical construct, a sort of
psychological crutch to lean on, as the Godtime is beyond mortal comprehension.
What is was *like* depends entirely on your mythical/cultural perspective.

IMO.

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |

End of Glorantha Digest V3 #256

electronic retrieval.

other mailing lists.