Re: Potentials

From: nilsw@ibm.net
Date: Thu 31 Oct 1996 - 22:52:34 EET

Erik writes:
>Has anyone else out there thought of using something similar to the
>Potentials used in Nephilim for a nation's/tribe's/village's/cult's
>military strength, health care, prosperity etc?

There is a very embryonal stage of adapting my YAHQS heroquest rules
to military matters, courtesy of Nick Effingham. I have done nothing
on YAHQS in a long time though, and Nick has done just a little
lately.

Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind Home:
nilsw@ibm.net |
Office: nils@carasoft.se |
WWW: http://www.angelfire.com/pages1/nilsw/index.html